Who we are
“an experienced partner”
Avra Hotels Collection focuses on hands-on execution to continually create added value to your hotel business. Our group of experienced professionals has a proven track record among all segments of the hotel, resort and travel destination industry. We provide personalised hospitality management services, tailored to the individual requirements of each property along with a brand new, user friendly booking engine that enables the customer to directly choose & reserve the required services.
“A Success Story”
AVRA GROUP of Companies is an innovative, well established & rapidly developing corporation in the field of tourism. AVRA provides one of the widest range of services to Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Tourist Enterprises & Hospitality Professionals with an experience and expertise of over 30 years. The rapid and continuous growth of the company is the result of the work of a highly experienced team of professionals and efficient worldwide partnerships. AVRA currently has established its presence in the markets of Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Italy, Denmark, Lithuania, Israel and the USA as a Destination Management Company (DMC). Our existing customers are major charter and group operators, internet operators, bed banks, travel agents specialized in exclusive packages and FITs from Europe and other parts of the world. Indicative of the above is the amount of over 450.000 customers (per annum) to Greece through AVRA. AVRA’s Distribution System (ADS) provides connectivity to nearly 2,000 travel agency terminals worldwide, and instant consumer-direct booking access through thousands of websites around the globe.
AVRA Group Guarantee
AVRA is continuously growing and creating new channels of operation to cover increasing needs of the tourism industry. AVRA HOTELS COLLECTION, an innovative solution for the hotel professionals, offers to the Hotelier the safety & consulting services of an experienced & established corporation. Thus, the AVRA GROUP GUARANTEE ensures that the AVRA GROUP team will be with them every step of the way guaranteeing the high quality services and successful results we all aim to.
Health and Safety Policy
Avra Hotels Collection main commitment is to offer our guests and employees a safe & healthy environment to stay in. Avra Hotels Collection follows at all hotels strictly follow national health & safety regulations. We offer our guests and our employees a safe and healthy environment to stay in and it belongs in our operating standards, to communicate this policy to all employees and all persons working for or on behalf of Avra Hotels Collection. In order to secure and go beyond the above our hotels provide the following:
Aims & Objectives
At Avra Hotels Collection we work hard to provide a relaxed and safe environment. Safety considerations are a part of our daily work. This policy document is prepared to outline the following health and safety aims and objectives:
- We carry out controls of the evacuation routes, fire equipment, fire alarm system as per legal and our system requirements
- All our employees are trained for use of the fire-fighting equipment
- All our employees are trained for fire evacuation drill and this training is repeated regularly
- We have our own emergency team for fire situations that may appear in any place
- We have emergency operation plans for various emergency cases and they are announced on staff boards
- There are well trained first aiders per shift in the hotel who are able to provide assistance in any health emergency until the arrival of the ambulance. We also have doctors on call
- We provide, manage and maintain a work environment which is reasonably practicable, safe and where risks to health are controlled.
- We provide adequate and appropriate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work.
- We ensure that our staff are fully trained in their responsibilities and given all appropriate information, training, equipment’s and supervision in their tasks.
Food & Hygiene Safety:
- We strictly follow the guidelines of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control points (HACCP) for food & hygiene safety.
- We strictly follow the guidelines of ISO 9001-2008 for hotel and restaurant services.
- We strictly follow the guidelines of ISO 2200-2005 for in house food & beverage processing and serving.
We remain alert to keep an eye out for things that seem not be ordinary and we carry out risk assessments in all hotel areas with a frequency relevant to their harm
We carry out preventive maintenance of our buildings and equipment for continuous safe environment. Where there are no existing policies or guidance, we expect our staff and contractors to meet the highest relevant standards and comply with relevant legislation. Where no standards exist, we will work with our staff to develop systems which comply with best practice and eliminate or minimize the risk so far as reasonably practicable.